Treat your Family to one of these No Bake Desserts
I love no bake dessert recipes. They give you a chance to step away from the oven when the temperatures start to soar, so they are perfect for this time of the year. I’ve put together a collection of some of 15 of my favorites for you to try. Perhaps one of these might be just the dessert you are looking for!
Grab a cup of coffee, sit back and enjoy these delicious taste sensations!
You can’t go wrong with this one. Peanut butter and chocolate and skinny too! Oh my! Recipe from Skinny Taste.
Super easy to make and super tasty too. Try these healthy lemon coconut energy bites.
These no bake peanut butter chocolate cookies are modified for vegan diets. Get the recipe from the Gardening Cook.
You won’t heat up your oven with these oatmeal bars. They are made in the microwave in just 10 minutes! Get the recipe here.
With a name like Reese’s slam dunk no bake cheesecakes, it will be a wonder if these delicious desserts will make it to the table! Get the recipe from Spaceships and Laser Beams.
Graham crackers make the base of these delicious peanut butter and chocolate no bake bars from The Gardening Cook.
Looking for a healthy breakfast on the go? Try these no bake chocolate nut butter granola bars from A Simple Pantry.
Perfect for any special occasion, or any time at all. These Oreo no bake chocolate truffles will delight your sweet tooth for sure.
These no bake peanut butter cookies are, hands down one of my favorite no bake desserts.
There will be nothing left of these Oreo no bake mint cheesecake bars, I promise you!
Looking for more no bake desserts? Try one of these.
1. No bake peanut butter chocolate oatmeal cookies.
2. No bake Lemonade cheese cake from Amanda’s Cooking.
3. No Bake Energy Bites from Thrifty Frugal Mom.
4. No bake orange curd creme pie from Flour on my Face
5. No bake blueberry banana pie from Crystal and Comp.
6. Mini strawberry cheesecakes from Williams Sonoma.
7. No bake skinny pumpkin pie from Diva’s Run for Bling.
8. No Bake peanut butter chocolate oatmeal bars.