Printable recipe: White Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
I love any kind of brownies but ones that combine white chocolate as well as peanut butter are right up there in my book.
This recipe is very easy to do and the taste is delicious with creamy white chocolate with a mixture of both chocolate chips and peanut butter chips. (I know that white chocolate chips are not really chocolate but it seems to be designated as such by most people so I’ll call it that.)
The dark chocolate and peanut butter chips are heavier so they fall to the base of the mixture making an interesting choc-peanut butter crust.
Cook until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces white chocolate morsels
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup sugar
- ½ tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- ¼ cup of chocolate chips
- ¼ cup or peanut butter chips
- Preheat the oven tp 350ºF.
- Melt the butter and ½ of the white chocolate chips over a medium heat until melted. Remove from the heat and add in the rest of the white chocolate chips. Stir until well blended and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs and sugar until fluffy and slightly thickened. Add in the
- vanilla extract and flour and mix until well blended. Mix in the flour.
- Fold in the peanut butter and chocolate chips by hand, being careful not to over mix.
- Spread the mixture into an oiled and floured 8 inch pan.
- Cook for about 35 minutes until golden brown on the top. A toothpick inserted into the center will come out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack and cut into squares.