Brown Sugar Baked Pineapple Rings
This recipe for baked pineapple rings could not be easier to make. But don’t let the ease of the recipe fool you. The pineapple ends up moist and delicious and with a great brown sugar taste that can’t be beat.
To make the recipe, you will need just two things
- 1 fresh Pineapple cut into rings about 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
Preheat the oven to 350ºF. With a sharp knife, cut off the outside skin of the pineapple.
Slice into 1/2 inch rings and remove the core. Place on a foil lined cookie sheet and sprinkle with the brown sugar.
Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes until the pineapple is lightly glazed.
Great served with all types of chicken dishes. I served it this year with my honey and spice glazed ham and it was a perfect match.
- Brown Sugar Baked Pineapple Rings2014-01-01 13:59:12Write a reviewIngredients
- 1 fresh pineapple cut into 1/2 inch rings with core removed
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
Recipes Just 4U http://recipesjust4u.com/
- Cut off the outside of the pineapple with a sharp knife and slice into 1/2 inch rings. Remove the core.
- Place the slices of pineapple on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar.
- Bake for 10 minutes in 350 degree oven.
- Great served with most chicken dishes and really great with a baked ham.