Printable Recipe – Stuffed Mozzarella Bread
This recipe for stuffed mozzarella bread is easy to make and tastes delicious.
To make it easier to do, just use Pillsbury refrigerated crusty French Loaf. It will be ready in a Jif. Serve with your favorite soup for a great lunch.
Recipe shared from Pillsbury.com
- 1 can Pillsbury refrigerated crusty French loaf
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon garlic salt
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line a cookie sheet with foil. Place dough, seam side down, on cookie sheet.
- Cut half-inch deep slashes 1 inch apart with sharp knife on top of dough. In small bowl, mix melted butter and garlic salt. Brush on top of dough. Insert cheese into each slash.
- Bake 25 to 27 minutes or until deep golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Cool 5 minutes before slicing.