This recipe for Teriyaki Sauteed Mushrooms in a teriyaki wine Sauce are a simple and delicious dish that can be used in so many ways. . It will be on the table in about 15 minutes and your family will love it.
Teriyaki Sauteed Mushrooms in a Wine Sauce
Mushrooms are one of my favorite vegetables. They are amazingly low in calories, so nutritious, and can be prepared so many different ways. Mushrooms have a “meaty” texture and are very popular with vegetarian and vegan diets. I have them with all my main meals, even breakfast. There is nothing quite like scrambled eggs and sauteed mushrooms for a great start to the day!
These flavorful mushrooms make a wonderful side dish to go along with any protein choice. They take up the flavor of the Teriyaki sauce, wine and garlic just beautifully.
Very quick to make, super tasty and great with any main protein, these teriyaki sauteed mushrooms are sure to become a family favorite!
These teriyaki sauteed mushrooms are the perfect topping for any steak dish. I also love to use them over baked potatoes. The flavor is rich and earthy. Try some as a Thanksgiving side dish this year.
Like teriyaki flavor? Try this teriyaki beef stir fry. It’s gluten free and Paleo.
If you love mushroom recipes, be sure to also check out these:
- Sauteed mushrooms with garlic and spinach
- Caramelized mushroom breakfast bowl
- Green beans and garlic with mushrooms
- Mushrooms and Garlic with Brandy and Thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, diced
- 1 tablespoon any good red cooking wine. I used a Pinot Noir (optional - beef stock also works)
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce, or more to
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt, or to taste
- freshly ground black pepper to taste