I am always looking for new and interesting easy appetizers to start my parties off with a bang. This Ham and Spinach Pinwheel appetizer recipe is super easy to do, cooks in a flash and is also easy to eat and serve.
Start your next Party with this Ham and Spinach Pinwheel Appetizer Recipe
If you are looking for 30 minute meals or appetizers, this one fits the bill nicely!
To make the recipe, you will need just 4 ingredients
- 1 can – refrigerated crescent rolls
- 6 tablespoons – Laughing cow French onion cheese
- 6 slices – cooked thinly sliced deli ham
- 28 leaves of fresh spinach
Making the pinwheels is easy as can be. You just use crescent roll dough that you make into four triangles and layer with your ingredients.
Roll the dough and layers into sausage shaped bundles. Pinch the dough so that it holds.
The slice into 3/4 inch pinwheels and bake. What could be easier?
About 15-18 minutes in the oven until golden brown and serve.
This makes the perfect appetizer but also is wonderful for a lunch with a salad or even dinner with some roasted or steamed veggies. The kids love these too! Stand back and watch the platter get emptied in no time flat.
For another great party appetizer, check out these pretzel crusted chicken tenders.
- 1 cans - refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 small packs of Laughing cow French onion cheese (or any flavor of the cheese that you like will do.
- 8 thin slices - cooked deli ham
- 24 leaves of fresh spinach
- Heat oven to 350. Separate dough into 4 rectangles; press perforation to seal. Spread rectangles with cheese to within 1/4 inch of edges; top with ham and spinach. Starting at shortest side, roll up each rectangle; press edges to seal. Cut each roll into 6 slices. Place, cut sides down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 12 to 18 minutes or until golden brown.