Clean Eating Barbecue Sauce - Paleo - Sugar Free - Gluten Free
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes (check label to make sure they have no added sugar)
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp of ground red pepper (optional or less if you don't like too much heat!)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 2 tbsp full fat coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of yellow mustard
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- cracked black pepper
- Combine all of the ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a blender and blend until it is smooth consistency.
- Use on steaks, chops and burgers for a great barbecue.
- Keeps well in the fridge for several weeks, and also freezes well.
Recipe by Recipes Just 4U at https://recipesjust4u.com/clean-eating-barbecue-sauce/