This rich and creamy Easy Pistachio Fudge is perfect for your special dessert table and makes a great holiday homemade gift idea. This nutty fudge recipe takes just minutes to prepare and sets beautifully every time.
I have to admit it. I love fudge recipes. Every time I go to my local Farmer’s Market, I head to the indoor area where there is a vendor that sells fudge and buy a piece or two.
I don’t often make this sweet treat at home, since I know I will devour the whole pan. But when the holidays roll around, I make every version that I have a recipe for.
Home made fudge makes a wonderful Christmas gift and I love to have a variety of different types arranged in a pretty Christmas gift tin to share with friends and family.
It’s time to make some Easy Pistachio Fudge!
Gather the ingredients together. I love that the pistachio fat free sugar free pudding mix gives me the color that I want for my fudge without making it too green. It also helps the fudge to set well and makes this a fool proof recipe.
The only cooking that is needed is to melt the white chocolate, butter and water in the microwave for a minute or so. How easy is that? No boiling, candy thermometers or time over a stove. Melt, stir, mix, pour into a prepared pan.
Once the butter and chocolate is smooth and silky, stir in the pistachio pudding mix.Next, the powdered sugar gets added one step at a time. TIP: This fudge is REALLY thick before it even sets. Using a hand mixer makes it easy to add the sugar. Otherwise you will get a cardio workout for the day!
Roughly chop the pistachios so that the fudge will be filled with them throughout.
I lined my pan with aluminum foil and give myself some extra to use as handles. This makes the nutty fudge recipe super easy to remove when it has set.
Place the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and press it down firmly. A few extra pistachios pressed onto the top lets your guest know what the flavor is, and the fudge is ready to for the fridge.
This Easy Pistachio Fudge sets wonderfully every single time. It is so festive looking, too! Cut it into about 30 squares with a sharp knife.
Tasting this nutty fudge recipe
Every bite of this nutty fudge recipe is a taste sensation that reminds you that the holidays are here!
This Easy Pistachio Fudge has a creamy, nutty flavor and a pretty green color is perfect for holiday occasions or any special entertaining event. I love that it is ready to set in just a few minutes. It leaves me lots of time to do other things this busy time of the year!
For more candy ideas, please visit my Candy Creations board on Pinterest.
If you would like a reminder of this recipe for easy pistachio fudge, just pin this image to one of your dessert boards on Pinterest.
- 3/4 cup white chocolate morsels
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 package (4 serving size) Fat Free, Sugar Free instant Pistachio Pudding Mix
- 3 cups confectioner's sugar
- 1/2 cup shelled Pistachios
- Line an 8 x 8" square baking pan with foil leaving some to overhang to use as handles later after the fudge is ready to remove. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe large bowl, melt the white chocolate morsels, butter and water on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir until the white chocolate is fully melted. If needed heat for an additional 30 seconds or so until you get the smooth texture you want.
- Stir the dry pudding mix to chocolate mixture.
- Once completely combined, use a hand mixer and mix in the confectioner's sugar, one cup at a time. (fudge will be very thick and hard to do by hand.
- Roughly chop the pistachios. Fold in pistachios and garnish the top of the fudge with more chopped pistachios.
- Press the fudge into prepared pan. Refrigerate for 2 hours to set.
- Remove fudge from pan. Use a sharp knife to cut cleanly into squares. Store in an airtight container.
Serving Size1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 111 Total Fat 4.8g Saturated Fat 2.5g Unsaturated Fat 0.8g Cholesterol 6.2mg Sodium 15mg Carbohydrates 1.7g Fiber 0.2g Sugar 14.9g Protein 0.8g
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission, but the price will be the same for you. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."