What is not to love about zucchini? It is a super easy to grow vegetable, especially for beginning gardeners, is prolific, is low in calories and tastes great.
But by the end of the growing season, you are likely to have bucket loads of it and the neighbors will be pretending to not be home when you show up on your doorstep with another basket of it. So, what are some creative ways to use zucchini and summer squash?
25 Ways to use Zucchini
One of the really great things about zucchini is that it goes with so many other flavors. It is a very mild vegetable and really needs something to take the taste up a notch. I have put together a collection of delicious recipes that will no longer have you wondering “what on earth can I do with all this zucchini?”
1. Zucchini has a center area that is easy to scoop out and fill with your favorite meat and cheese mixture. These beef stuffed zucchini boats will delight your family and are so easy to make. Get the recipe here.2. Dig out the crock pot and add chicken, bow tie pasta and zucchini for this delicious week night meal.
3. How is this for a summertime combination? Zucchini and Sunflower seeds together in a great tasting bread.
4. Coconut flour replaces normal flour and zucchini adds a healthy does of vitamins to these Paleo Zucchini Breakfast bars.
5. These scrumptious zucchini cookies are so soft and full of flavor. Get the recipe from Posed Perfection.
6. These baked Parmesan crusted zucchini chips take snacking to a whole new healthy level.
7. These slices of zucchini and stuffed with sausage meat and topped with mozzarella cheese. Best of all the recipe is gluten free!
8. A hot bowl of vegan butternut squash soup with some homemade cornbread is really comforting on a cool fall night.
Looking for more ways to use zucchini? Try these recipes
14. Zucchini Cakes