Salads are the easiest of 30 minute meals. One bowl, a few minutes and you have yourself a delicious chicken cranberry salad with nuts.
Making this chicken cranberry salad is a cinch!
This salad combines left over chicken with the tart taste of dried cranberries for sweetness. Walnuts and slivered almonds give some extra protein and a nice crunch. Then the whole salad is wrapped up with a home made dressing that features tarragon vinegar, mayo and some salt and pepper.
What could be easier than that?
The taste is amazing. It’s sweet and tart and crunchy. Good thing it is ready so quickly. You will want to have it often!
Time to dig in!
- 2 cups cooked chicken, cubes
- 1/4 cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- slivered almonds to garnish
- Combine the mayonnaise and tarragon vinegar and mix well.
- Mix the chicken, walnuts, 2 tbsp slivered almonds and cranberries in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slivered almonds to garnish.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 380 Total Fat: 25g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 18g Cholesterol: 85mg Sodium: 270mg Carbohydrates: 16g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 11g Protein: 26g