Cheesecakes are one of those desserts that are much easier to make than most people think. Often, they take one bite of these amazing sweet treats and just automatically assume that they would have to be difficult to make if they taste that good. That is really not the case though. I make cheesecake recipes all the time and have since I first started cooking.
My first attempt at a cheesecake recipe was a boxed, no bake cheesecake. It wasn’t long before I started tinkering and adding some of my own ingredients and then, I started making them from scratch.
Cheesecakes can be baked, and there are also many no bake versions. Cream cheese (the basis of most cheesecake recipes) is such a versatile ingredient that it also lends itself to all sorts of other desserts. Have you ever heard of cheesecake bars, or a cheese cake bundt cake (one of my most popular recipes)? There are dozens of ways to incorporate the idea of a cheesecake into your favorite dessert items. Cheesecakes are very popular, too. The Cheesecake Factory has made a whole business based on these amazing desserts.
I’ve made dozens of different desserts featuring cheesecake here on Recipes Just 4U. One of these may be the perfect temptation for you, the next time that you decide to get adventurous in the kitchen.
Join me for one of my Cheesecake Recipes.
Standard Cheesecake Recipes
Standard cheesecakes are often made in a spring form pan, but you can also use pie plates, too.
- Cheesecake Recipe Roundup – 6 yummy cheesecakes in one place.
- Chocolate Raspberry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes – These are just the right size for portion control.
- Pumpkin Swirl Mini Cheesecakes – These little individual sized cheesecakes are perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving!
- Strawberry Almond Cheesecake – This one has the most amazing glaze topping
- Turtle Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake – Turtle candies and pumpkin pie combined!
Cheesecake Bars Recipes
I love using cream cheese in bar recipes. The cheesecake makes the bar more moist and adds a nice richness to it.
- Apple Cheesecake Bars – These yummy bars have a caramel topping.
- Brownie Cheesecake Bars – A brownie and a cheesecake combined.
- Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars – Chocolate chip cookies turn into cheesecake bars.
- Lemon Cheesecake Bars – These delicious bars have an animal cracker crust.
- Orange cheesecake Bars – These cheesecake bars are sort of like a creamsicle cheesecake.
- No Bake Oreo Mint Cheesecake Bars – creamy, minty chocolatey goodness!
Cheesecake Brownie Recipes
Brownies can be often be dry, but not so when you add cream cheese into the mix. It makes them moist and delicious!
- Brownie Cheesecake Bars – These decadent bars have a lovely brownie base.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Fudge Brownies – Is it a brownie, or is it a cheesecake? You decide.
Cheesecake Cake Recipes
Many cakes call for the addition of cream cheese to them. Some blend it right into the batter and others have a separate layer for the cheesecake.
- Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake Bundt Cake – My most popular cheesecake recipe! It went viral on Pinterest during the holidays.
Cheesecake Cupcake and Muffin Recipes
I love using cheesecake in both cupcakes and muffins. For a start, you get an individual portion controlled size. For the taste, you get the yummy richness of the cream cheese.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Muffins – The most decadent muffin ever tastes out of this world!
- Chocolate Raspberry Mini Cheesecakes – The raspberry swirl makes these so pretty.
- Easter Egg Nest Cheesecakes – These sweet treats are perfect for your Easter Dessert Table
- Mini Cherry Cheesecake Cupcakes – Individual sized cupcakes with a creamy center and yummy cherry topping
- Pumpkin Swirl Cheesecakes – Make these in cupcake liners for individual portions.
- These Pumpkin Cheesecake Muffins are perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving.
Cheesecake Truffle Recipes
Making truffles is fun and easy to do. Many truffles use frosting or sweetened condensed milk. Try using cream cheese for a rich option.
- Raspberry Cheesecake Truffles – These sweet truffles are the ultimate sweet treat
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Truffles – These scrumptious two bite sweets are perfect for Valentine’s Day.
- Halloween pumpkin Spice mummy truffles – These adorable little bites are spooktacular!
Cheesecake and Cream Cheese Dip Recipes
Most sweet dips use cream cheese as the base. While not strictly cheesecakes, these are still amazingly delicious ways to use the basic cheesecake ingredient.
- Creamy Pumpkin Dip – The perfect choice for both Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- Foot Ball Cheese Ball – Fun game party dip.
- Game Day Cheese Balls – One Sweet – One Sour – Both Delicious!
- The Descendants Cheesecake Dip – This dip makes a wonderful sweet and fruity party appetizer.
Tools for Cheesecake baking.
You can use any baking pans to make and serve cheesecakes, but using the correct tools will make the process much easier. Here is an assortment of Cheesecake making tools and gadgets from Amazon.
Is your sweet tooth still calling a different type of dessert? You may be interested in these dessert ideas:
- Round up of Candy Recipes
- 15 tips for an awesome dessert table
- My Favorite Fudge Recipes
- Oreo Dessert Recipes
- Tips for a Summer Dessert Table
- Dozens of delicious Bar Recipes for bake sales and Pot luck dinners
I have even more delicious cheesecake recipes on my Pinterest Cheesecake Board.