These tasty BBW Phyllo pastry appetizers are easy to make and will be a big hit at your upcoming holiday parties. They are made with phyllo shells, cheddar cheese and shredded pork. The tangy BBQ sauce adds just the right about of kick to these little bites. This recipe is one of my favorite easy appetizers.
Printable Recipe: BBQ Phyllo Pastry Appetizers
These easy appetizers will disappear from your party table in no time flat!
- 1.9 ounce package baked miniature phyllo dough shells
- 2 ounces Sharp cheddar cheese, (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 3/4 cup cooked shredded pork
- 1/3 cup of tangy Barbecue sauce
- 15 tablespoons Sour cream
- Snipped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the phyllo dough shells in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Place a cheese cube into each phyllo shell. Divide the shredded pork evenly among shells and top with a dollop of barbecue sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Top with sour cream and fresh cilantro.
Serving Size1 appetizer
Amount Per Serving Calories 89 Total Fat 5g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 18mg Sodium 106mg Carbohydrates 6g Fiber 0g Sugar 3g Protein 3g