I have not yet tried a cocktail recipe which contains Bailey’s Irish cream that I do not like. This Baileys Irish Cream After 8 Cocktail is thick and creamy and great to serve as a dessert cocktail.
Making an After 8 Cocktail
I originally found this recipe on a Swedish site called Signed by Tina . Since my readers also love Bailey’s Irish Cream, I thought you would enjoy it too.
For another drink featuring Bailey’s Irish Cream, see the International Incident Martini here.
Like to cook with Bailey’s? Try these amazing Bailey’s Irish cream brownies.
- 4 ounces Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 10 mini marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- Mix the cocoa powder and sugar with a little cold water. Heat the remaining milk and add the chocolate. Stir.
- Whip the cream
- Pour the Bailey's Irish Cream into the bottom of a heat-resistant glass. Add the chocolate mixture over the top.. Add in 5 mini marshmallows in each drink. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with cocoa powder.
Amount Per Serving Calories 485 Total Fat 6g Saturated Fat 3g Trans Fat 0g Unsaturated Fat 2g Cholesterol 22mg Sodium 162mg Carbohydrates 69g Fiber 0g Sugar 48g Protein 10g