This collection of peanut butter recipes will tempt the most ardent peanut butter lover.
Peanut butter recipes – ah yes. If you have been a reader of my blog, you will know that I adore peanut butter.
If there is a way to use peanut butter in a recipe, I will try it. Most work out splendidly, but others…well let’s not go there, okay?
30+ Delicious Peanut Butter Recipes.
As far as I am concerned, peanut butter should be (or is, in my case) a party of the food triangle. It is full of protein, reasonably healthy (on its own) and just plain delicious.
And peanut butter is not just for sweets, although it is perfect used that way. There are so many ideas for smoothies, cocktails, soups, main courses and breakfast recipes that include peanut butter as a main ingredient.
So here we go, peanut butter lovers. This is my idea of some peanut butter heaven!
Peanut butter and chocolate are a great combination but adding candy too? These Snickers peanut butter cookies are just plain amazing!
These 7 layer bars add peanut butter to the normal chocolate mix for a Reese’s like flavor. They are the perfect Pot luck dessert.
These individual peanut butter pies from My Baking addiction uses Oreo cookies for the base of the dessert. Chocolate and peanut butter.
Well, let’s just say, you can’t go wrong with this combination!
These jumbo peanut butter sandwich cookies are not for the faint of heart. They are massive and ridiculously good – almost a meal in themselves! See how to make them.
Peanut butter and nutella takes plain popcorn to a whole new level with this recipe from 5 Minutes for Mom.
Want to start your day with a smile and a happy tummy? Try these chocolate chip pancakes with peanut butter syrup.
Got some ripe bananas? Use them in these peanut butter banana muffins. This is a weight watchers recipe from A Mom’s Take.
What makes a chocolate chip cookie even better? Why add peanut butter, of course.
The addition of my favorite cooking ingredients gives you quite possible the most irresistible chocolate chip cookie yet.
While we are on a chocolate and peanut butter kick, why not try these fudge brownies with peanut butter frosting.
Or as I say, have a bit of brownie with your frosting! Get the recipe here.
Imagine Fido’s delight when you feed him these DIY peanut butter apple dog treats from Irresistible Pets.
Take a Duncan Hines chocolate cake mix and add both chocolate chips and peanut butter chips and you have a peanut butter chocolate bar to write home about.
Peanut butter is not just for sweets. This Thai recipe features spaghetti squash with a coconut milk and peanut butter sauce. Delicious!
Sometimes, a blonde just has more fun (and taste).
These white chocolate peanut butter blondies combines white chocolate, dark chocolate and peanut butter morsels for a dessert made in heaven.
Add tons of fresh veggies to noodles and top with a chili peanut butter sauce and you have a dish worthy of any special event.
See how to make it at Hooked on Heat.
Who says you can’t have sweets on a Gluten free diet? This amazing cookie uses natural peanut butter and gluten free rolled oats as well as maple syrup to replace the normal ingredients with gluten and refined sugar.
It still tastes delicious. Get the recipe here.
Peanut butter makes a wonderful dip for apples and other fruit. The kids will love this recipe.
No Christmas at my house is complete without some peanut butter fudge. It tops the list of my favorite peanut butter recipes.
I made this version for my daughter who follows a vegan diet, but regular butter can also be used and the fudge is great both ways. Very easy to make too.
This delightful African Chicken stew uses both peanut butter and peanuts for a very savory and delicious sauce. Get the recipe here.
If you love peanut butter as much as I do, you may also be interested in these peanut butter recipes.
1. Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake Muffins.
3. Home made Buckeyes. and another version here.
4. Peanut butter Energy Balls.
5. No bake peanut butter acorn cookies.
6. Peanut butter lovers no bake muddy buddy.
7. Peanut butter banana breakfast shake.
8. No bake peanut butter chocolate bars
9. Quick and Easy Peanut butter bars.
10. Peanut butter Christmas candies (my favorite holiday treat!)
11. Linguine noodles with peanut butter.
12. Peanut butter frosting, the chocolate way.
13. Peanut butter 4 ingredient parfaits.
14. Peanut butter muddy buddies.
15. Slow cooker pumpkin Peanut butter soup.
16. Reese’s peanut butter cup martini. (I think I just died and went to heaven!)
17. Peanut butter Chocolate dessert recipe.
18. No Bake Cream Cheese Peanut butter Pie.
19. Miniature Peanut Butter and Jelly Pies.
20. Peanut Butter Caramel Swirled Brownies.
21. Icebox Cake with Slice and Bake Peanut Butter Sandies.
22. Chocolate Peanut Butter Pudding Pie.
23. Whole Grain Peanut Butter Cup Brownies.
24. Reese’s Peanut Butter No bake bars.
25. Rice Krispie and Peanut Butter Cup Brownies.
26. Peanut Butter Cheesecake Cookie Bars.
29. Malted Vanilla Ice Cream with Peanut Brittle and Milk Chocolate Chunks.
Do you have some other ways to use peanut butter in recipes? I would love to read about them in the comments below.