Printable Recipe: Vanilla and Honey Glazed Carrots
This recipe for vanilla and honey glazed carrots would make a lovely addition to your Thanksgiving buffet table this year.
The recipe is very easy to do and just delicious. The carrots are wweet and crunchy with just a hint of vanilla in the glaze.
Vanilla and Honey Glazed Carrots
- 2 cups of baby carrots
- 1½ tablespoons honey
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¼ teaspoon champagne vinegar
- 1 pinch Kosher Salt salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large sauté pan over a medium heat being careful not to crowd the carrots.
- Bring the carrots to a simmer. Add extra water or honey as they cook if this is needed.
- Continue cooking until the liquid has reduced to almost nothing.
- The carrots should be cooked through, shiny and delicious.