This recipe for Garlic Parsley Shrimp in a white wine sauce is perfect for a busy week night when you don’t have a lot of time. Prep is quick and it will be on the table in a flash. It will become one of your favorite quick shrimp recipes.
Also, if you are looking for easy appetizers for a party, these shrimp would be great on a skewer to share with drinks.
Garlic Parsley Shrimp in White Wine.
I love 30 minute meals. Nothing is nicer, after a hard day out, to come home and be able to put together a great tasting dinner in just minutes.
Cook your spices, lemon juice and wine until the liquid is reduced.
Add the shrimp and cook for 3-5 minutes until pink and no longer translucent. Sprinkle with parsley.
This recipe is very versatile and so, so tasty. Its can be served as an appetizer as it is, or add pasta and veggies for a delicious main course
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and de-veined
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Zest of one lemon
- ¼ cup dry white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh parsley
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook the olive oil.
- Add the minced garlic, red pepper flakes and paprika and sauté for 1 minute until cooked slightly. Add the wine and cook until the liquid has reduced by about half.
- Increase the heat to high, add the shrimp, lemon juice, lemon zest stir well, and sauté until the shrimp turn pink and are opaque throughout, about 3-5 minutes.
- Season with Kosher salt and cracked black pepper. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.f