Highball cocktail recipes are served in a tall glass over ice. This grapefruit tequila highball cocktail combines the refreshing tang of grapefruit and lime with Jose Cuervo Tequila for a great taste.
Grapefruit Tequila Highball
The grapefruit juice gives the drink a tangy flavor that goes nicely with the tequila. Salting the rim of the glass gives the feel of a classic margarita.
Calorie wise, this won’t break the bank either, at about 150 calories each!
For more fun cocktails, visit my Cocktail Hour Board on Pinterest.
- 1 ounce Jose Cuervo tequila
- Grapefruit juice
- Wedge of grapefruit
- Salt the rim of a highball glass.
- Add one shot of Jose Cuervo tequila and top up with Grapefruit juice.
- Finish with a squeeze of lime and serve over crushed ice.
- Garnish with a wedge of fresh grapefruit