Printable Recipe – Cumin Grilled Chicken Breasts.
This recipe for cumin grilled chicken breasts could not be easier. It is perfect for a busy week night when time is at a minimum for cooking.
Combine the cumin with salt and pepper to make a rub and spread it on the chicken breasts.
Spray a grill pan with cooking spray and cook the chicken about 6-7 minutes on each side, depending on thickness of chicken. If mine are too thick, I just butterfly them half way through to cook the inside and then close them up to serve.
Serve with a side salad for a quick week night meal.
Cumin Grilled Chicken Breasts
Write a review
- 4 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- Spray an outdoor grill or grill pan with cooking spray and heat to medium-high heat.
- Rub the chicken breasts with the olive oil.
- Combine cumin, salt and pepper to make a rub. Spread the spice rub evenly onto the chicken breasts.
- Grill until grill marks have formed and chicken is cooked through, about 7-8 minutes per side depending on how thick the chicken is.
- Remove from heat, let rest for a few minutes, and then slice into 1/2-inch thick slices.
Recipes Just 4U http://recipesjust4u.com/