Printable Recipe – Creamy Pumpkin Dip.
This recipe for pumpkin dip is creamy and delicious. It was submitted by a fan of The Gardening Cook page on Facebook, Diamond Victoria. Thanks for submitting it Diamond!
This dip combines canned pumpkin with cream cheese and confectioner’s sugar for a sweet dip that Diamond says tastes great with ginger snaps or slices of apple. And did I mention there is bourbon in the dip too? Perfect for a party!
She also changes things up a bit by adding a can of whole cranberries to this and using it on turkey sandwiches
- 2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 1⅓ cups instant powered milk
- 16 - oz. can pumpkin “solid pack “
- 1 - 16-oz. cream cheese “ at room temperature “
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 jiggers “ shots “ of bourbon
- Sift the confectioners’ sugar with the instant milk & pumpkin spice.
- In a bowl whip the cream cheese till it is soft and fluffy.
- Add the bourbon and beat for about 30 seconds.
- Add the pumpkin to the cream cheese and beat till it is thoroughly mixed.
- Carefully add the pumpkin mixtures to the confectioners’ sugar mixture and on a low speed on your mixer, mix till it is all mixed.
- Refrigerate this for at least 24 hours.