Chicken Cranberry and Nuts Salad
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- ¼ cup walnuts, toasted and chopped
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp finely chopped spring onion
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- slivered almonds to garnish
- Combine the mayonnaise and tarragon vinegar and mix well.
- Mix the chicken, walnuts, 2 tbsp slivered almonds and cranberries in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Slivered almonds to garnish.