Printable Recipe: BBQ Phyllo Pastry Appetizers
These tasty Phyllo pastry bites are easy to make and will be a big hit at your upcoming holiday parties. They are made with phyllo shells, cheddar cheese and shredded pork. The tangy BBQ sauce adds just the right about of kick to these little bites.
- 1 1.9 ounce package baked miniature phyllo dough shells
- 2 ounces Sharp cheddar cheese, cut into ½-inch cubes
- ¾ cup cooked shredded pork
- ⅓ cup of tangy Barbeque sauce
- Sour cream
- Snipped fresh cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Place the phyllo dough shells in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Place a cheese cube into each phyllo shell. Divide the shredded pork evenly among shells and top with a dollop of barbeque sauce.
- Bake, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until heated through. Top with sour cream and fresh cilantro.